Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Fun With the Fam

Okay so I am a little late with this post... oh well. So some of the sisters came up to my house with their kids 2 weekends ago. It was soooo much fun...it was crazy but a lot of fun. Lets just put it this way within the first 5 min a lamp was broken and a picture was knocked over and both of the cats were running for their lives (tee tee hee..those cats deserve it). I thought it was hilarious though. We watched the kids play with their toys and the Wii for a little bit before we got some lunch. After lunch we decided to go to the local Rec Center to go swimming. Swimming was a total hit except the fact that the water was cold. After swimming we went bouldering at the Rec Center for a few mins. The kids were tired from swimming so they tried to watch a movie but the cats were too much of a tempting distraction. So after some more torturing sessions for the cats we all had a picnic on the floor for dinner.


Look at my SWEET skills


Haley's turn

The Rest of the Kids' Turns

1 comment:

Crazycozartclan said...

Yeah..... sorry about all that. I tell ya! When all 5 of them are together it's like unleashing a man made hurricane! Thanks for letting us trash your house. : )Way to go posting FINALLY. Yesh.... took you long enough. :)