Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kitchen Pictures....FINALLY!!!!

Well most of you have seen the kitchen but here are some pictures anyways. :) Okay I am slightly retarded when it came to making this slide show so you just have to click on the button that says view all images. :)

8 comments:

The McCrary's said...

Stacie your kitchen looks awesome. I bet you just love it. Where are you living? It looks very nice.

Stacie said...

Hey Amy...Thanks for the compliment. :) I do love the new kitchen. We are living in bountiful. Where are you guys living at these days?

Crazycozartclan said...

NO WAY!!!! you finally posted and it has pictures even. I am way impressed. I'm lucky I've seen the kitchen in person. If you use it to actually cook in then I'll be really impressed. : ) Just kidding.

The McCrary's said...

Hey Stacie we live in Roy! We have lived in our house for almost 4 years. WOW time goes so fast. We need to get together one of these days.

Heather said...

It's beautiful Stacie! Nice work!

Shawna said...

WOW!! Nice kitchen! I remember what it looked like before the demo now I have to see it in person - hint, hint! I'm super jealous of your cupboards, I want mine darker but don't know the first thing about staining them.

Scott said...

Hey nice kitchen. I'm jealous...me want. By the way this is not Scott if you didn't know.

Shalyce and Jordan said...

Wow! What a project. It looks so good. You sure have a handy man on your hands. It really turned out beautiful!! I'm jealous.