Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chick Flick Movie Tag

I was tagged by one of my sisters and figured that since it was close to Valentine's Day that I would play along. First of all everyone needs to know that I am a very indecisive person. I can never make up my mind so for me to pick (or narrow down) some of my favorite chick flicks is extremely hard for me. I love movies first of all and usually unless they are completely horrible I usually like them all...so here it goes.

(These movies are not in any particular order...)


Ever After
This movie plays on TV a lot and every time I run across it I try to watch some of it because it is such a cute show!



Sweet Home Alabama
I LOVE this show even though I don't watch it a ton and I love how it ends.



Must Love Dogs
I hadn't watched this movie until one of my sisters gave it to me for a B-Day present one year and I ended up really like this movie.



Wedding Date
Okay the more this movie is played on T.V the more and more I like it....plus it has Austin Healey cars in it which are cool looking because I will have that same car one day. :)
I tag everyone that reads this post except for my sisters because they have already been tagged.

1 comment:

Susie said...

You are a stinker for posting on Karen's blog but not mine. Wah not playing anymore. J/K