Okay as you all probably know I don't have kids...well lets say the "traditional" kids that is. I do have 2 furry 2 year olds. Yup that's right my kitties... (Tipsy & Spike) which are brother and sister and do not look anything all except the fact that they both are ENORMOUS!!!! Really they are the biggest cats ever. They aren't fat or anything...yet...but I bet they will be some day.
Okay getting back on track...this month my kitties turned 2 years old. Hooray for them that they have survived this long. :) What I mean by that is that I love animals a ton but everyone that knows me from when I was little knows that my pets always seemed to die often (fish, birds, etc) ....so props to the kitties. Plus in addition to them not only surviving my bad luck as a pet owner they have also survived my loving torture. I say and mean "loving torture" only in the best of ways. After all why else would I have kitties...they must entertain me some how...it's not like they have a job and can "contribute" to our family. Hahahah
Okay okay they contribute their love....and hair, and smell, and constant meowing, and occasional poops and yaks on the floor. I really do love my cats but I also like to torture them also. :)
Happy Barfday...uh I mean birthday kitties. Okay I really didn't give my kitties a birthday party or put a hat on them but if I had might look like this...
Lets just be honest...my kitties would probably look like the one in this picture below....which would just make me laugh at them.
Love Quote
If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah I'm sure they'd both be really ticked if you put hats on them and breathed on their faces.
Who are you kidding? I know you put hats on them. They probably had their own little cakes and everything. I know those aren't your cats in the picture because they are way to little to be your cats/dog breed of animial! : ) Happy birthday kitties
Post a Comment