I promise to finish my second Disneyland post with pictures...a little late. However, I thought I would write about my tilt table test that I had done this morning. So my doctor ordered this test so long ago when I passed out at the gym and hit my head...yadda yadda that old story. So, as a result I had to do a bunch of tests and this was one of the ...I was thinking and hoping it would be the last one. I guess I was wrong. :(
What they do for this test is lay you down on this table for 20 mins and hook a bunch of electrodes and wires up to your chest... I think I had about 20 or so then I had a blood pressure cuff on both arms plus and IV. After you have been laying down for 20min then they tilt the table to a 70 degree angle and you stand there are 45 min to see if anything happens. The nurse takes and records my vitals every min (crappy for her). Lucky for me I got dizzy and passed out after only 7 min. I am thinking this means a ton more tests for me. CRAP....I will just have to wait and see what all the doctors have to say...until then I've been told no more running for me. I guess now I really do have an excuse for getting plumper.
Love Quote
If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
O crap Stacie!! I'm sorry. I wish you'd call me about this stuff. Are they letting you drive?
Hmmm..... on the one hand you actually were told not to excersise (kind of a bonus) but on the other you pass out a lot. I guess that sucks! We'll just pad your house up really well so when you fall it won't hurt! :)
Ya Ry said for me to just wear a helment...ha ha ha very funny huh. Ya they let me drive after I was done because I felt fine once I was laying/sitting down for a bit to recover. I just went to work after the test...lame huh
I'll make you a pretty helmet Stace. That sucks girl! But hopefully they'll be able to figure something out that will help you after all these annoying tests. Good luck girl and I miss you tons!
Geez louise. Could they just figure it out.... I like the idea of a helmet though! So does this mean no more walking either? Because remember when we were going to go walking?!
Post a Comment