Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Friday, March 28, 2008

My First Post!

Hooray! This is my very first blog. It is about time that I joined the blogging world...wouldn't you say. To get everyone acquainted to us, here are few things that we enjoy. Both of us love going snowboarding in the winter time and wake boarding in the summer. We also really like having barbecues and spending time with friends and family. Ryan is into restoring classic cars and has many projects in the garage that he works on. They will fantastic when they are completed. We are in the process of renovating our cute little house. We (as in Ryan) are going to be installing hardwood floors into main living area of the house. I am so excited for that to happen. I also have plans to fix up the landscaping out side. So between work, our families and all of our projects and fun plans we are always on the go....which we enjoy.

3 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

Horray.... I am glad you are joining the bloggin world. Beware it's addicting! Well welcome and congrats. PS the page isn't borig it's simple and elegant. (you gotta know how to sell these things)

Crazycozartclan said...

P.S. is Tipsy wearing a necklace in that picture? I think that you are as obsessed about your cat as I was with Sam when he was a puppy! :) Remind me not to borrow that necklace!

Susie said...

Holy Cow! You actually wrote something. I'm waiting anxiously for post #2. P.S. there is a spell checker you can use. Just kiddin.