Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Disneyland Trip

Disneyland - Day 1


The first full day after we flew in we all went to Sea World and had a ton of fun. The first thing we see is a group of Flamingos walking down the path for their morning stroll.





Here is a picture from inside the Penguin exhibit....some of those birds were pretty tubby.


The famous...... Shamu



Dylan (my nephew) watching a walrus swim by. He loved it...we practically had to pull him away from it.

2 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

Whaooo. I love Disneyland! It sure was fun. I was glad you were our roomie. Hope we didn't bug ya too bad.

Karen

Jones said...

Cute pictures! I just found out that Ben and I have a blog! It's http://dustyj1221.blogspot.com/
-Minna