We had our one year anniversary last weekend. I can't believe how fast our first year went! I loved our first year of marriage. Everyone says that the first year is pretty hard but ours was so much fun. Since our house has been "
under construction" for about 4 months now I tend to lose my patience for the house quickly. So, we decided to take a break from the house work and actually stay somewhere that doesn't have tools scattered all over the floor. We ended up staying at the Little America hotel in
SLC and seeing a movie and then we went to dinner at the Roof
restaurant. I forgot my camera so I took some pictures from my phone again... they aren't the best.

View of the
SLC Temple from the Roof
restaurant
My cute hubby!
Needless to say that we had a ton of fun and I am so thankful for Ryan and his sweet nature and very patient personality (which is something I need). Ryan is always so good to go along with what ever happens or if I decide to do something crazy. Just the other day he suggested that I go hang out with my sisters when he sands the floor because it will be really loud noises all day long....he is always thinking of me. I hope the rest of our millions of years together are as great as this year has been. Love ya honey.
No comments:
Post a Comment