Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Memories

Okay I totally stole this post/idea from my friend Shawna...thx!

This may be fun to some and lame to others, but I wanted to play so those who think it's fun, please join. Those who think it's lame, just move on!

Memories: Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember will work!Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty fun to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog don't worry, you can still leave a comment :)

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Hahaha!! Thanks for reminding me about my amazing "vette"!! Oh man where do I start on these memories?! I remember where we first met. My junior year of h.s. and your sophmore year in our computer class and we sat by each other and the teacher told all of us to go around the room and tell our names and something interesting about ourselves. You and I helped each other make up something lame about ourselves, I don't even remember what we said!! And do you remember the time we sluffed school and you thought a school bus was getting pulled over? Do you remember the time I slept over after we went on a double date and we got hungry around midnight and went to Denny's on 12th street and snuck back into your house and your dad heard us and came upstairs and I pretended I was asleep!! lol Good times, we so need to get together again!!! Love you girl!

Crazycozartclan said...

Okay.... where to start. I have oh say a million memories with you. Hazards of growing up together. Let's see how about a really embarrassing one. Maybe a little nickname or too? Those are always fun eh pig pen? How about a broad one for ya? Like how we each had our own bedroom growing up but preferred to sleep in each others room (either the bunk bed or the big queen bed) just because it was funner. We would stay up and tell stories or jokes until dad came in and got mad at us and told us to be quiet!

No- how about giving each other rides on our bannana seat bikes and me cutting my heal off? Wait!!! NO how about when Susie convinced you to kick you foot thru that metal pizza pan and you cut your foot all up.

Well there's a few for ya! Need any more just holla!

Shawna said...

Ok so this turned out to be so lame for me to post on my blog cause I only got 2 comments!!!!!! Granted it was great to reminisce with you but still...what's with the other's just ignoring this wonderful opportunity?!?! Do you agree?