Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Grrr...I say GRRRRR!!!!



Okay I am grrrrr..ing because I just talked to the cabinet people after I had to email them again to get someone to call me that was supposed to call me. Anyway, the conversation basically went like this.... When are you and Ryan free to come for an appointment because we don't have your kitchen design drafted up but that doesn't take long. This guy tells me he has to talk to his drafting department to see if they can get it done by monday or tuesday of next week. Keep in mind that I was originally told that we would be done in 5 weeks. You may be wondering when the 5 week deadline is done....ya you guessed it! 5 weeks is next tuesday....friggin cabinet people! He then calls back and leaves me a message saying that he can't meet until Wednesday and that we are looking like we will have the cabinets the first week in november. NOVEMBER!!!!!!! I know that it is only about 2 weeks that it has been pushed out ...but no apologies...nothing from this guy (which was nice btw) and he told me that I was the "squeaky wheel" in a joking sarcastic tone. He hasn't seen squeaky yet. I WILL be his worst nightmare if he doesn't get our friggin cabinets in now. I am so past the point of being patient and nice with everyone (as you can all tell.... I am at my breaking point). The kitchen has been completely removed, gone, none existent, zilch, zippo.... for probably almost 2 months. We eat out or get take out for every meal. Sorry for such a negative and ornery post but I needed to vent so that I won't yell at the cabinet guy. The only thing I wish they would of done is let me know that we weren't going to hit the 5 week deadline....I guess there are some communication problems between some of the groups at that company. LAME LAME LAME... I wish I had my cabinets in now... I don't want to wait any longer.

5 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

Yeah! Stupid people!!!! Don't they know that they are messing with some of the most impatient people in the world. (next to me of course!) Hang in there, it won't be too much longer.

Susie said...

I HATE it when people do this to me. I threaten them with taking my business somewhere else because of their incompetence. Jerks.

Shawna said...

I think you have every reason to be frustrated with the morons!! And you should let them know how you feel, cause you certainly don't wanna be a push-over! (oh wait, you're not the push-over kind! lol) Just a little bit longer then you can look back on it and see that it really wasn't as bad as it seems now - your kitchen will look amazing!

Heather said...

Ah the joys of building.

Lisa said...

Damn cabinet guys. They should be kissing your butt, because the way the economy is... they should be happy they have work. Too bad it always takes longer and costs more then you expect! I bet your kitchen will look great when it is done!