Okay I have been called out about never posting to my blog. I know I am a big slacker. I have been consumed with the house stuff lately that I am too tired by the end of the day post about something that I was just cursing probably only 30 min earlier. ;)
You are supposed to answer the following questions with only one word...so here it goes.
1. Where is your cell phone? ................purse
2. Your significant other?....................Ry
3. Your hair?........................................curly
4. Your mother? ..................................missing
5. Your father?.....................................hmmm....cowboy
6. Your favorite thing?.......................summer nights
7. Your dream last night?...................none
8. Your favorite drink........................virgin Pina Colada
9. Your dream/goal?.....................not sure
10. The room you're in?......................my tiny cubical
11. Your children?..............................kitties
12. Your fear?...........................death of loved ones
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........kids and working part time at the most
14. Where were you last night?...................home
15. What you're not?............................patient
16. Muffins...........................cran-raspberry
17. One of your wish list items?..............perfect yard
18. Where you grew up?...................... O-town
19. What you read last........................nothing
20. What are you wearing?...................work clothes
21. Your TV?....................................at home
22. Your pets?....................................kitties
23. Your computer? ..................................always on
24. Your life?......................................busy
25. Your mood?...................................right now PMSing
26. Missing someone?...........................mom
27. Your car?...................................ghetto fabulous
28. Something you're not wearing?...........earrings
29. Favorite Store?........................... any home decor store
30. Your summer?............................. gone
31. Like someone?...............................yes
32. Your favorite color?.......................lots
33. Last time you laughed...................last night
34. Last time you cried?.....................Saturday
So there you have it... enjoy. :)
Love Quote
If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
UH...Did you read the instructions prior to posting?!? It says ONE WORD answers! LOL That's ok it was much more interesting to read than just one word :)
Ha Ha Ha...I thought the same thing as Shawna. I thought for a bit about your answer for mother. I would have to agree with you, that is a very true answer for you. Great job posting!! (I'm one to talk) Keep it up!! By the way I called you at work and on your cell today...my phone wouldn't connect with yours. Go figure.
Post a Comment