Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Body Worlds 3

So Ry was feeling better from his cold yesterday so we decided to go and see the Body Worlds 3 exhibit in SLC. All I can say is that it is fascinating and it felt surreal to me at times. The work that was done there was AMAZING.... I can't believe they can make molds or preserve the body is such a way. I have always been intrigued with the body, heart, brain etc but have not explored learning more about it. This gave me a chance to see bodies, organs, bones etc first hand and I was glad that I had the chance to do so.

Here is a link of what the exhibit was like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqs0MaKW_Yc

3 comments:

Susie said...

Cool. Now I kinda think I should have gone. Oh well!

Crazycozartclan said...

I was interested and grossed out all at the same time. I'm glad you got to go!

Lisa said...

I wanted to go, but sorta forgot! I heard it is amazing!