Okay so I haven't been the most motivated person the last while. It has been so long that I can't even begin to remember when I used to do (well attempt at least) all of this stuff in a day. Now if I get 2 things done on my to do list...I have counted the day as successful.
It has now been a full year since my gym "incident" with my head....yep that means that I basically didn't work out for a year...yikes huh!
Since I have been going to my new doctor I have been feeling better and better as time passes. my joints and muscles still have issues most days. A light at the end of a tunnel appeared when my one elbow can now straighten after being slightly bent for um...lets say about 4+ months. It feels SO good to straighten arm and stretch my muscles. Yippy!
So I am now going to try to (without excuses...mind you) to go to work every day, and work out 3 days a week and also strive to cook dinner most days as well...amongst all of the day to day other stuff...and who can forget about cub scouts every wed.
All I can say is that I have the best hubby in the world that will help if not do all the laundry, dishes, chores, light grocery shopping in addition to taking care of me when I am having an off day....what he doesn't realize is that I am slowly training him to be my slave!!!! wohahahahah (my evil laugh). No I'm just kidding....I am truly grateful for him and everything he does.
Love Quote
If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got such a great guy too! Give him a hug for me!
Post a Comment