Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged By Lisa

Okay I know I just did a post similar to this one but unless you all want to hear about my house again then this is what you get. :) I will post soon enough about the house I am just too lazy and tired these days to get the pictures off of the camera.

Okay here are 7 random things about me. Enjoy my random-ness.


1.I eat ice cream with a fork. It is not a make or break situation….if there is only a spoon in which I must eat my ice cream then so be it but I would definitely prefer to eat it with a fork. Now here is my reasoning…. If you eat it with a spoon there is always some ice cream that gets stuck/frozen to the spoon which takes extra effort to get it out.

2.I am in the process of trying to see if one of my kitties (Tipsy) is smart enough to be an outside kitty. She is driving me nuts being inside and begs constantly to go outside…but I am afraid that she will have a hard life outside…you know cars and other mean cats and all.

3.I love love love Halloween….it seriously is one of my most favorite holidays…mainly because you get lots of candy and get to decorate your house in way cute Halloween stuff which includes lots of skulls which Ryan likes. Plus there isn't all of the hype that x-mas usually has about gifts. I like Christmas don’t get me wrong but I have always had a special place in my heart for Halloween.

4.We have about a billion cars at our house right now. We have 3 daily drivers and then 5 others that don’t drive that will be restored one day including my new little Austin Healey…hooray for me. :) I know I am spoiled.

5.I swear I am getting carpal tunnel from painting sooooo much. I painted my kitchen and all of the trim/casing for the house this weekend. The following morning I had a hard time moving my wrist. The worst part of that is that I am not finished painting. Ugh I still have one more coat to paint in the kitchen and then the remaining base boards for almost the entire house. Wish me luck that my wrists don’t fall off.

6.Like my friend Tiffany….I fall asleep to almost every movie that I watch not in the theaters. If I am in the theaters I would say that I have about 95% chance of not falling asleep. Now if I am watching any movie new or old if I am at my house I am always asleep about 30 min into the movie. I try so hard to stay awake but it just does not work.

7.The last random thing about me is that I am excited for the snow to come so that I can go snowboarding with my hubby. Ry got a new board this year so it will be very fun this year. I am actually getting good enough that he doesn't have to wait for me every few hundred yards…he only has to board slower than normal now. Which means that I am improving because is actually a pretty okay boarder…hooray for me!

4 comments:

Susie said...

hey...you snowboard?

Susie said...

By the way I like being one of your Pep's. :)

Stacie said...

Are you trying to tease for spelling snowboard a certain way? If so I am right this time. ne ner ne ner Hooray for me for spelling something right. ;)

Heather said...

I can't stay awake in movies either! But that's not always a bad thing because then you can watch movies over and over and never get bored!