- We waited as patiently as possibly for our NEW kitchen to arrive and then be installed.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kitchen by the way...it exceed my expectations by far. I promise to post pictures of it...one of these days.
- We then finished installing all of the kitchen appliances the following weekend.
- After that we took a short break from house work and projects (mainly because we were burnt out).
- Then Ryan had a mile marker birthday (30 years old).
- The one surprise that I actually was able to pull off for his birthday was that I got the day off work for Ryan and then planned a day of fun for us.
- I swear I changed my plans for his birthday what felt like a million different times (without him even knowing because I was trying to keep it a surprise). I started to stress myself out a little bit because we still had some projects left to be finished for the house. So what we finally ended up doing was having a small get together for friends (the day after his birthday) and then had his entire family over for dinner on Sunday.
- Amongst all of the birthday plans and fun Ryan's brother Mike came over multiple different times to help us finish hanging our new interior doors for the house. He also helped us get our TV hung on the wall above the fireplace. I am so thankful that he was able to come up and help as much as he did. All of these plans would not of been as perfect without all of his and Ryan's hard work to get the house projects completed in time.
It was a lot of planning and hard work but definitely worth it. Ryan is such a wonderful man and so patient and willing to go along with any crazy idea or request I have...so I am glad that I could do a few things for him on his special day..uh I mean special birthday weekend. :)
5 comments:
Yeah you big slacker! Where's the PICTURES!!!!!! You talked about the kitchen forever. Now you're not even showing it off. What gives? Post 'em slacker. By the way happy birthday again to the newest member of the "sucks to be 30 club!"
Yeah, Ryan is in the big boy club now. Today I got asked if I was a Grandma. I KID YOU NOT. That really sucked.
I can't wait to see your kitchen!! You need to post some pics soon.
I swear we need to find a day to go snowboarding. Preferrably a weekday (not as crowded) but I will go on weekends too! I'll text you the next time I have a Saturday off!!
Stacie I ran into your blog off of Shauna's blog. It has been so long since I have talked to you. How are things going? How is married life treating you? I was writing to Shauna on facebook and we decided that we all need to get together and do lunch or something like that. I can't believe that I found your blog. It sounds like you are busy and happily married. I would love to keep in touch with you. My blog is private so if you want you can send me your e-mail address and hopefully we can keep in touch. My e-mail address is mccrary4247@comcast.net Hopefully we will chat with you soon!!!!
WTF!!! I want pictures!! I haven't seen your house since you were first married! I know, that's my fault but c'mon, I wanna see! Happy birthday Ryan, sucks that you're 30. Glad I'm 29 for life!
Post a Comment