Love Quote

If I could hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Disneyland!!!! part 1

So a little while ago Ryan and I went to California for a work conference for me but decided to stay a few extra days and go to Disneyland! I LOVE Disneyland and everything that goes a long with it. I have always loved it but getting Ryan on board has been a tiny bit of a struggle. He likes Disney stuff but doesn't like all the crowds, lines, and all the walking. The timing of our last trip happened to be right during spring break for all the kids... ugh! We still have a ton of fun but have decided the next trip here is going to be very off season and not during spring break. One of the coolest things this year is that when you check out some of your pictures from the rides and attractions they don't make you buy them you can enter your email address and then they send you your picture for free! Score huh!

This one is from the futuristic house that we went and played in for a while....



This picture is from the Buzz Light Year ride..... we were all serious about shooting those aliens..




I'll put up more pictures on the next post.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Hey, you guys look cute!!! Serious shooters though.

Jenny said...

Looks like tons of fun! We went to Disneyland on our Honeymoon and had a blast I can't wait to go back

Heather said...

Lucky you!